Reception Class 21 September 2020

17 September 2020

Dear Parent/Carer

Reception Class week commencing 21 September 2020

As you are aware next week your children will attend school full time.

There will be a slight change to the time you are required to drop off and collect your children. This is so I can try to limit the time you are waiting to drop off, particularly if you have other children in school and the amount of parents on site at the end of the day.

From Monday 21 September 2020 your children will need to be in school from:-

8.55am - 2.50pm

Access and pick up in school will be via the single gate, in the car park, that you are currently using.

There will be a slight change to the drop off. Teaching staff will meet your children at the single gate and take them to class from there. I have allowed you to take your children up the slope, ‘to settle them in,’ however I now need to ensure that all parents/carers drop off/collect children in line with current COVID-19 guidance for schools.

I would like to say that I have been so pleased how your children have settled into school life at Castle Hill and I understand that many of your children are already walking up the slope on their own to meet their teacher.

If you have any queries regarding this letter or your child’s education, please do not hesitate to speak to your child’s teacher or contact me.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
CASTLE HILL COMMUNITY
PRIMARY SCHOOL

Telephone:  01303 251583

Email: office@castlehill.kent.sch.uk

Headteacher: Pete Talbot

Sidney Street, Folkestone, Kent CT19 6HG

Website Design by Simple Marketing Solutions